I know it's early, but the not telling people anything is already annoying me, so I figured that's why I have this blog! I'm going to try to do bumpdates on Sundays. Enjoy.
How far along: 4 weeks & 2 days
Weight change: I guess I should weight myself for a baseline. Ugh.
What's up with me: Just gassy/bloated, not sure if that's pregnancy related. I have had a few moments of "hmm, maybe that's nausea, I'm not really sure" kind of feelings -- especially after a meal. I'm not expecting much for a couple weeks.
What's up with the bean: The size of a poppyseed!
At 4 weeks, your baby, now known as a blastocyst, is practically microscopic -- a teeny ball of cells. She's busy settling into her new home (your uterus), prepping for all the crucial development she'll be doing over the next six weeks.
Clothes: I had bought some bigger-sized pants last month b/c I've just gotten fat, so I'm hoping those will last a while.
What I miss: sushi! I wish I had eaten a big sushi meal last week. Oh well. And I'm trying to wean myself off the Diet Cokes -- will allow one a day, if I really need it.
What I'm looking forward to: First OB appointment on 7/31! The time is going to drag until then. Meanwhile, I'll just keep POAS to make sure my line is getting darker (it is).
And not that there's anything to see here other than my fat, but here are a couple pics to use as a comparison as time goes on. (And you get to see the mess in my apartment behind me, oops) :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment