Up until now, this blog was something just for me. No one visited, no one knew about it.
I'm now in a position where I'm no longer a "fertile." (Although I won't use the "in" word for a while, it scares me). I've tried over 6 months. I've had a loss. I struggle daily with the fact that everyone else around me is pregnant/having babies, but I'm not. Still.
So I've opened this blog up to other readers, and joined a community that I've been "stalking" for a few months already. Welcome to everyone from ICLW -- I hope you find something on here that is at least somewhat interesting. If nothing else, I welcome you to join me on our journey.
It also becomes less likely that this blog will ever become truly public -- to my friends and family. I've needed to write about stuff on here that I'm unlikely to want them to know. So perhaps at some point I will have another blog for them. We'll see.
ICLW #4. Hello and welcome to the community! I say that like a) I'm some kind of official spokesperson and b) this community was one that everyone was clamoring to get into. Natch on both counts. But for the most part, we don't bite and we offer wine and chocolate as balm for just about every ailment :)
ReplyDelete